Friday, May 20, 2011

Featured in Ceremony Magazine!


Yesterday I was strolling through Barnes and Noble (consequently, a great place to get wedding magazines), when I picked up the latest edition of Ceremony Magazine, thumbed through it, and came across a wedding that I worked on when I was with Exquisite! Event Planning and Design. I couldn't believe it! A wedding I've worked on has appeared in a magazine! So I figured I should probably share it with you all, here!


Jane and David were married in August of 2009 and had their reception at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. It was a very cute pink wedding! Everything from the cake to the lighting to the flowers were various shades of pink! I did work for this wedding with both Exquisite and also De-Lighted. What a great wedding, and such a cute couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment