Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Martha Stewart Weddings Mag!


The new Martha Stewart Weddings annual DIY issue magazine is available now! I highly encourage everyone to pick up a copy. Martha has best industry secret tips. The magazine is full of a lot of substance instead of the normal fluff that comes in wedding magazines, like "500 of the hottest wedding dresses this season", or "what color will your bridesmaids be wearing?". Martha Stewart Weddings is full of actual helpful advice for pulling together weddings. They only feature the best of the best, and the inspiration ideas are always fabulous!
Pick up a copy if you haven't already! I know I will be reading my copy on my little mini-vacation to Paseo Robles this week (happy 50th mom!)(vineyard wedding inspiration coming soon).

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment