Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm Engaged!


After four years (and then some) of having a wonderful boyfriend, I now have a wonderful fiance! Justin finally popped the question when we went to Vegas this week to celebrate my birthday. We were getting ready to go out on the town and I decided to get all dressed up. Justin told me to let him know when I was all dressed and ready to go, so I told him I gave him a heads up that I was  coming out. When I opened the door, he had our song playing and he was on one knee holding a ring (wearing his very handsome suit, I might add). "Surprise!"


Well naturally, I started tearing up and then I even surprised myself by saying, "Are you SERIOUS?" After that I couldn't stop giggling and jumping for joy. Justin kept trying to be serious and tell me how much he loved me and why he wanted to marry me, but I was too overcome with happiness to even take in his beautiful speech.


The ring is a radiant cut stone with a double band. The center stone is 3/4 karats and there are 47 diamonds in total. It was designed by Scott Kay and has every feature I ever wanted!


Let the planning madness begin! Keep checking back in to see the planning and designing progress.

1 comment: