Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding Venues


I am so happy to say that we are making progress! I have now booked our venues for the ceremony and reception! Our ceremony will be held at the BEAUTIFUL Crossline Community Church in Laguna Hills. Our reception will be held at the oh-so-chic Talega Golf Club in San Clemente. Both of these places are wonderfully accommodating and had all the right answers to our questions. As you can imagine, I was rather picky about where we were going to hold the wedding, because I have seen so many things go wrong and I knew all the teensy tinsy problems to look out for. So after months of searching for the perfect places... I have found them! 


The church has absolutely stunning grounds for photos, as well as a classically beautiful interior. I'm planning on making Chanel paper flowers for the aisle and the alter decorations. I also can picture tons of candles along the aisle to light up the room! 



The reception site has a bunch of great big windows to let in all of the beautiful natural light. The dark wood beams in the ceiling add to the franciscan decor. This space is naturally stunning. I think my look with the black and white stripes and bright confetti colors will look fabulous in this room! Again, there are so many places to take beautiful photos here! We will have access to the lake on the golf course, the beautiful outdoor patio, and the gorgeous entry way!


Now that we have found our venues, I get to start planning all of the fun stuff! I will try my best to keep you updated along the way. I've already started making paper flowers, working on designing save-the-dates and looking for all the best vendors in town to make sure my wedding goes off without a hitch!

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking frequently for updates on this very special event and here it is! I love the venues and can't wait. I look forward to every piece of info as it unfolds! And I KNOW you're having fun along the way, which is completely important. Love to Justin! And of course tons of love to you. Aunt Gretchen

    ReplyDelete