Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding Paper Divas


Hello readers! Today I have a very special post for, not just those of you who are getting married, but also those of you who enjoy pretty invitations, cards and stationery! Many of you have heard of the fantastic company, Wedding Paper Divas. Those of you who haven't are in for a treat! They have some of the most beautiful and creative invitations out there. I recommend them to all of my clients who are looking for wedding and pre-wedding party invitations. They have a ton of great promotions that are well worth the time you take to check out their site. I, myself, have had my eye on a few of their products for my own wedding! Look at these adorable shower invites...







Just recently the people behind Wedding Paper Divas have launched a new site called TreatTreat allows you to sign in with Facebook and will alert you to birthdays coming up so you can send a personalized card right from your computer. You can even add a gift card and have it sent right to the recipient’s address! They have a wonderful selection of engagement and wedding cards, which can be completely customized with your own special message. I encourage each and every one of you to check it out! The first card you send is free when you use the code "FREETREAT"! Here are some photos of their products...





I hope all my fellow paper junkies enjoy these as much as I do!
Go to weddingpaperdivas.com and have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment