Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello Again



Hello to all of my faithful readers! I apologize in the blogging delay. The second half of 2012 was CRAZY busy, what with the majority of my client's weddings and then planning my own wedding extravaganza. But today I come back to you all with the promise of more blog posts to come! Over the last week I have been going through all of the photos from my fabulous 2012 weddings, and you are in for a special treat! Here is a little sneak preview of the weddings I will be blogging about in the coming weeks...


Monica & Tim


Sam & Ryan


Kaitlyn & Brian


Jacque & Carlton


Karina & Justin


 And last but not least...

Cassie & Justin
Photos by STC Photo

If you just can't wait to see more photos from these amazing weddings, you can check out our newly updated website! Browse through the gallery page and see some of the wedding magic that we created over this past year. Just go to...


Also on our website you will find our most up to date wedding coordination packages and the new specialty services that we will begin to offer now that is 2013! 

Guess what?! We are having a....



If you are newly engaged and planning on getting married in 2013 or 2014, you are in luck! During the entire month of January we will be offering a 10% discount on our services to those of you who book with us this month and reference our blog as the way you heard about us! Schedule your consult today!


One more order of business before I wrap up. I would like to take the opportunity to welcome a new team member to the Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events family! Please help me welcome Ms. Kelsey O'Brien as our newest intern! 


Kelsey has been a long time friend of the business, and we are happy to welcome her on board!

I hope you are as excited as I am for the upcoming weeks of blog posts! I can't wait to get back in the game!

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment