Monday, June 9, 2014

Real Wedding: Briana & Max


Last year I had the honor and the privilege of getting to help one of my dear friends plan her wedding. Briana and I have been friends since high school, and I could not be happier that this sweet girl found such a great man! 





Briana and Max had a charming, fun and romantic ceremony surrounded by all their friends and family on picnic blankets in Heritage Park overlooking Dana Point Harbor. Their wedding was full of DIY charm! Bridal party and family members were working up until the last minute to make sure every detail was perfect and had "The Penders" written all over it. This wedding was truly a community effort, with everyone pulling together to make sure this sweet couple could have a magical day.






The reception was held in Dana Point Harbor. Once again, all of the DIY touches transformed the space and made what is normally a simple meeting room into a reception hall worthy of a legendary party. There was a white color palate with splashes of orange and yellow to add some fun, with touches of lace and gold to bring in a vintage flair.




Briana, my dear, you made a STUNNING bride! I am so happy that I was able to help you put on such a fun event. I hope you and Max have a very long and very happy life together.

Vendors

Ceremony Venue - Heritage Park
Reception Venue - OC Sailing and Events Center
Photographer - Sarah Fields Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment