Monday, June 21, 2010

Engagement Rings!


Lately my sweetheart and I have been doing some ring shopping! Needless to say, it can be a little overwhelming because diamonds are sooooooo expensive...no matter where you look. Well I think the idea that a man should spend three months salary on a ring is a little out dated! Here are some beautiful rings that I found at Zales for under $1,000! Some are even under $500! But yet, they are still incredibly beautiful and good quality.



I am a big fan of the stackable ring style. Who needs a big hunk of diamond when you can have lots of delicate little ones?


The ring shown above is classic and antique looking but still fashionable and stunning!

My man is a big fan of the color black. I happen to be as well. It's elegant as well as modern. Who says that engagement rings have to be all diamonds? I'm a big fan of changing up tradition and having a ring be a representation of the relationship.


Happy ring shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment