Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not Your Average Bouquets...

I came across some beautiful images of bejeweled and feathered bouquets on the blog of a very talented photographer who I worked with several times during my internship with Exquisite! Event Planning and Design. Jim Kennedy took these fabulous photos of some bouquets that will keep for a lifetime. I love the idea of bouquets that are not made of flowers!



Here are a few good examples of some creative bouquets...


The one above is from the latest issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, which I have to say, is one of my all time favorite wedding magazines! There are just so many creative people working for Martha.


The above bouquet and boutonniere are wonderful examples of vintage inspired creativity. Using buttons and beads to create these decorative touches is a genius idea!

Nothing like a few creative details to make your wedding unique!



No comments:

Post a Comment