Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My New Blog!


Hello Everyone! Thank you for checking out my new blog! I hope you enjoy what you see!

Just a little background about me...

I live in Orange County, California and I love all things that have to do with weddings! I work freelance for anyone who is in love and appreciates the beautiful and intricate details that go into celebrating their special day. I am an artist and my medium is event design. I believe that a wedding, or any party really, should be an expression of its hosts. I work with clients who don't expect the ordinary, but expect an accurate representation of their relationship into a well-planned and well-designed event.

I'm really looking forward to starting up this blog! I hope that anyone who stumbles across my site and shares a passion for fun, beautiful weddings will share some of their experiences and ideas!

So cheers! Here's to being in love and celebrating it in style!

Cassandra Dyane


1 comment:

  1. this is PHENOMENAL. please come plan my wedding.

    oh wait,
    i need a fiancee first don't i?
    :)

    ReplyDelete