Monday, November 15, 2010

Emilie's Hollywood Glam Wedding


This week is fantasy wedding week! I will be using a different friend of mine each day and creating a wedding inspiration board for each girl of what I can see being their perfect day. Today I am starting with my dear freind Emilie. For this classy girl, I've pulled images of vintage Hollywood glam wedding inspiration. Emilie's grandmother was one of Hollywood's sweethearts, and my dear Emilie is following in her footsteps. It's only natural that her wedding would reflect how classy she truly is.


I had a hard time deciding what kind of dress would be appropriate, so I decided to choose between two different inspiration dresses from Hollywood fashion icons. The first is a Vera Wang gown inspired by the wedding dress worn my the one and only Jackie O. Isn't it gorgeous? The second is a Stephanie Allin gown inspired by a beautiful dress that Audrey Hepburn wore to the Oscars. Which one would you choose?













My dear Emilie, any man that ends up marrying you will be a lucky man indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment